Saturday, October 15, 2011

Posting from Bahston...

That's Boston to y'all...
This will be short but I wanted to say that I've had a wonderful day! Boston put on a Book Festival just for me! Honest! Isn't that kind! I have spent the day going to various lectures uncluding a talk by Michael Ondaatje. Swapped stories of Dunkirk with the nicest old historian, and listened to jazz in a park opposite the Boston Public library after going to a sweet yarn store with an even sweeter owner and a nice lady from Fife who spent a fortune on Karabella yarn. I have 3 new books signed by the authors and I just had 2 crab cakes at Legal Seafood. (Thank you PA Knitwit!!) And now for some tv and a little alpaca, and mint tea. Tomorrow is the sightseeing tour and trip through the harbour. Then we get down to work.
I love you Boston...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love the enthusiasm ... so glad to hear you are having a wonderful time!!!

SJ said...

Glad you found (and liked!) Legal's. When I was a kid and we vacationed at the Cape, going to Legal's was an annual pilgrimage.